Friday, October 29, 2010

Character Posing

Bahhh I went through a bunch of trouble with Photoshop putting this together. I guess scanning six 600 dpi files was too much for the RAM to handle and they wouldn't save! I thought I was gonna have to start all over, scanning each in and adjusting the levels/contrast to make the line art look decent. But all I had to do was adjust Photoshop's memory intake to 100% whereas it was at 50% before. *phew* So here's some character I came up with for Character Design class, we had to do 6 different poses. I guess he's some sorta alligator, on the hunt for the biggest, juiciest catfish in the bayou? Lol.


1 comment:

  1. Yay for creeping on people's blogs, haha. Anyway, these are really well done; mine's blahhh in comparison. *_* I'm in class B btw. XD

    ReplyDelete