Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Group Leica

Final leica reel for the group film. There are some inside jokes in here, and most of the kids are based off us (Edlyn drew me in the first pan scene with a cat dream over my head...and an anti-McDonalds sign lol. Guess she heard me and another friend talking about our awful McD's jobs we had.)
And Charlie has an obsession with typewriters...note the typewriter with fishnet stocking legs on his wall hahaha)
And at one point Joster gets this HIDEOUS face. Lisa was doing boards and wasn't sure about her expression, so left her face blank. I went over and drew an ugly face on her, and we decided to keep it in our Leica for haha's.


Also some things will change from this when the final film is complete. We already have a few ideas we're changing.

My storyboards:
(some are old, which I posted on here earlier, though most are updated and new.)























   

  

                     


































My wrist hurt after all this aahhhh

1 comment: